I believe our response to the emergency situation described in these pages should be a ‘full spectrum‘ response. I believe direct action is required, but I also believe industrial action, regular and ad hoc demonstrations – local, national, and global – and electoral campaigning are required, along with conversation, door knocking, leafleting, telephone calling, meetings, and correspondence etc. Collected here, for reference, are letters written and sent to select groups of people as part of my own effort. I have indicated the list of recipients where I have written to officials whose identity and contact information is in the public domain.
- Letter to Friends in Bath
- Letter to Headteachers in Bath and North East Somerset
- Letter to the Chief Correspondent regarding Professor Dame Glynis Breakwell
- Letter to Cllr Anketell-Jones and Cllr Clarke
- Second Letter to Headteachers in Bath and North East Somerset
- Letter to the Earth
- What if …?
- Two words
- On Waterloo Bridge
- If not now
- Letter to Wera Hobhouse MP cc the UK Student Climate Network and Extinction Rebellion
- Letter to Cllr Warren
- Letter to Fellow Rebels